Medical Cannabis In Your Baking: Unexpected Uses For Our Favourite Herb
If you’re a fan of cannabis, then you’ve probably heard of cannabutter and other cannabis-infused recipes. If not, let us quickly fill you in on the world of marijuana-infused cooking: It is a popular trend that has been steadily on the rise for quite some time now.
How to incorporate weed into your baking
Medical cannabis has been shown to have numerous benefits, including reducing anxiety and pain. Here are some unexpected ways to use weed in your baking:
- Make a weed-infused brownies. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line an 8×8 inch baking dish with parchment paper and spread the brownies in the pan. Sprinkle ½ cup of chopped marijuana on top of the brownies. Bake for 25 minutes, or until the brownies are set and slightly firm to the touch. Allow them to cool before cutting into squares.
- Make a weed-infused cake. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line two 9×13 inch baking pans with parchment paper and spread 1 cup of flour, 1 teaspoon of baking soda, and 1 teaspoon of salt in each pan. In a small bowl, mix together 1 cup of sugar, 2 eggs, 3 tablespoons of oil, 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract, and ¼ cup of marijuana (or enough for 2 tablespoons). Stir in the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients just until combined. Pour the batter into each pan and bake for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Allow them to cool before
So, you want to bake with cannabis?
There are a few surprising ways to use the cheap weed Canada in your THC edibles baking, and you may be surprised at how well it works! Here are five unexpected uses for cannabis in baking:
- Cannabis can help with nausea and vomiting. Adding a tablespoon of cannabis powder to your morning oatmeal or yogurt can help to settle your stomach and prevent vomiting during morning sickness.
- Cannabis can also help with anxiety and stress. Adding a teaspoon of cannabis oil or extract to your baking will help to relieve anxiety and stress. This is especially helpful if you suffer from chronic stress or anxiety disorders.
- Cannabis can help improve sleep quality. Adding a tablespoon of ground cannabis to your bedtime snack or dessert can help you fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.
- Cannabis can also boost appetite satisfaction. Adding ground cannabis to your baking can help satisfy your cravings for sweets or other unhealthy foods, which can lead to weight loss over time.
- Lastly, adding cannabis into your baking can add a unique flavor profile that some people may enjoy more than traditional ingredients. Try mixing together 1/4 cup of ground cannabis with 1/2 cup of regular flour, then blending it together until the mixture is smooth before using
Benefits of baking with cannabis
Medical cannabis has been shown to have a variety of benefits when it comes to baking. From reducing inflammation and pain to aiding in sleep, there are many reasons why incorporating cannabis into your baking routine can be beneficial. Here are five unexpected ways that cannabis can be used in your baking:
- Reducing Inflammation and Pain: Cannabis is known for its ability to reduce inflammation and pain. When combined with other ingredients in baked goods, like chocolate or nuts, this effect can be amplified. For example, adding 1-3 tablespoons of cannabis flour to a recipe will help reduce inflammation and pain while baking.
- Aids In Sleep: One of the most well-known benefits of cannabis is its ability to aid in sleep. By adding small amounts of cannabis into your recipes, you can help induce a relaxed state that is conducive for a good night’s sleep. This means less stress during the day and more energy for snacking and blogging late at night!
- Enhances Taste receptors: When it comes to taste, Cannabis has been proven to enhance some of our favorite flavors. By adding small amounts of cannabis into recipes, like brownies or cupcakes, you can intensify the flavor while also reducing inflammation
Basic recipe for baking with weed
Medical cannabis is becoming more and more popular as a treatment for different conditions. Here are some unexpected uses for our favorite herb in baking:
- Make marijuana brownies! This recipe from The Cannabist features a layer of chocolate chip cookies with a brownie-like center made with cannabis oil and THC.
- Use it to flavor cakes and cupcakes! Adding cannabis oil or extract to your favorite cake or cupcake recipe will give it a unique flavor that many people may enjoy.
- Make marijuana-infused frosting! This recipe from Civilized makes flavored frosting using THC, CBD, and other cannabinoids. You can also use this frosting to make Ganja Cake Balls (a classic dessert made with marijuana-infused buttercream).
- Turn your regular bread into a cannabis sandwich! This recipe from The Fresh Loaf has you making cannabis rolls out of whole grain bread that’s been prepped and baked. Simply spread some butter, jam, or peanut butter on one side of the roll and top with your choice of meats, cheese, or vegetables. Then heat up your favorite sandwich fixings and enjoy!